BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 18, 2011

change,you can.

turn over 180°
i remember Dan once told me this
he sasked me why not we use this instead of turn over a new leaf

yup
i guess some people are lucky enough
to have 'that' moment in their life

i define 'that' as life-changing moment
it can be anything,as long as it changes your life afterwards

i mean changes for the better
it may be death of your family member

anything.random

life is full of ups and downs
our 'iman' too

i myself had fall several times into the devil's trap
for they have live so long,they are good at tricking us

but I am grateful towards Allah
for still giving me chance to repent
for giving me this beautiful life
give me awesome family
give me respectful friends
eyt,HE gave me everything.

p/s : we own nothing.agree,no?

0 comments: