BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

me versus suesue soya #1

back then when i was in my matrix days,English were among my favourite subject.
i don't really know why.
maybe because the teacher was pretty awesome (credit to Sir G. Ashokan,i really look up to you)~

k,then there was this one time he had given us a task.
it's about to create an excuse why we could not submit our homework.
but it's not just a mere excuses.
we had to build an acronym for the excuse(for me,it wasn't really an acronym. i also don't know what to call it).
eager to do it,that's what i felt that time.
guess what???
mine was the best.. :))
clearly i don't mean to brag about it,but just enjoy this will ya?? :))

L-Lots of homework
O-Oh!What am i supposed to do?
S-Should I give excuses to the teacher?
T-That's it! I should tell her I've lost it
&
S-Sir,
O-Oh!How to tell you this?
R-Ran into accident yesterday
R-Reason for not completing the work you'd give
Y-Yell at me,I hope you won't

ok there was grammatical errorS there.(i'm not that good in English okie)~

:)) may Allah bless

0 comments: